About Medline Extended Wear Briefs with Tabs, Overnight Absorbency:
Medline Extended Wear Briefs offer overnight / maximum absorbency to keep the user protected all day or night. These briefs feature a high-performance extended wear core designed to keep patients dry and protected for long periods of time. The film is breathable and allows airflow to help promote an optimal microclimate for the skin. This design features soft antileak guards to offer added protection and containment. Medline Extended Wear Briefs have a discreet ID system, allowing caregivers to quickly and easily identify the correct size. These briefs fit discreetly for a more dignified appearance. There is a moisture alert wetness indicator to help you know when it is time to change.
Key Benefits & Features
- Medline Extended Wear Briefs offer maximum / overnight absorbency.
- Antileak guards for protection and containment.
- High-performance extended wear core to keep patients protected and dry for long periods.
- Moisture alert wetness indicator.
- Discreet ID for easy size identification.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those who are in need of incontinence briefs that offer maximum or overnight protection.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
- Secure the tabs around your waist for a snug and secure fit. Remove once used.
- This product is disposable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.