We understand that incontinence often results in embarrassment. Our underpads offer excellent absorbent quality usually used by patients of incontinence to keep all worries at bay, especially at night. Medicare offers underpads of the highest quality. They ensure maximum coverage and are waterproof.
We understand that incontinence patients are constantly worried about the frequency of changing their bed sheets and mattresses. By using appropriate incontinence products, keeping irritation and inconvenience at bay has never been easier. Our underpads are made for extending maximum comfort and necessary coverage.
- Nexgen Absorbent Plus Underpads are 100% waterproof which means it will not allow fluids to reach your nice mattress or designer bed sheets.
- Use and throw. No need to get your hands dirty. Just pull it off once it is wet and throw it in the trash. These Underpads are not plastic or washable sheets.
- Due to the tape facility on the sides, it will stay put, allowing no room for error while sitting or sleeping.
- The outer lining is made up of a textile backsheet with breathable airflow technology.
- Easily portable.
- Can be used on any kind of seating such as wheelchairs, couches, car seats, etc. It is not just limited to beds only.
- Inner material is non-woven, including wood pulp, sap, and a few other materials which absorb the fluids and keep the upper and lower layer dry and free from wetness.
- 350 lbs weight lifting capacity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.