- The 4D-core with odor protection wicks away fluid to help promote dryness
- Integrated Remedy repair cream helps maintain skin integrity
- Ultrasoft cloth-like back sheet provides a discreet, garment-like feel and breathable side panels allow airflow for comfort
- Soft anti-leak guards help reduce leakage and improve containment while skin-safe closures are secure and easy to refasten; moisture alert wetness indicator changes color when garment has been soiled
- Maximum absorbency for total incontinence protection day or night
How do I put on a tab-style brief?
Tabs are fastenable and secure around the waist of the brief. Pull the tabs so that the brief is fitting snugly, and attach.
What is the difference between briefs and pull-ups?
A brief is designed with tabs, which secure around the waist to help the product fit correctly. Tabbed briefs are ideal for those with mobility issues and would struggle with a regular pull-up. Pull-ups are worn like regular underwear. They do not have tabs and are a great option for those who are able-bodied and would not need assistance with their incontinence products.
Are adult diapers called briefs?
Adult diapers can come in a variety of different designs. One popular style of adult diaper is a brief, which is designed with tabs that secure around your waist for a snug fit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.