Abena Abri-Flex Protective Underwear is a premium range of modern pull ups that are worn like regular underwear, and are suitable for moderate to heavy incontinence. These pull ups are discreet and made with breathable and super soft materials to help maintain healthy skin and keep you comfortable all day long. The stretchy and soft waistband is secure and comfortable. The Abena Abri-Flex features the Top-Dry system to keep your skin nice and dry, and prevents the discomfort caused by wetness touching your skin. This product is designed with a combination of lengthwise and cross leakage barriers, and elastication to help provide leakage protection. The core provides rapid absorption to keep you dry. Abena Abri-Flex also has an odor control system to help minimize unpleasant smells. There is also a wetness indicator with a graduated scape to help the user or carer know when it is time to change. For discreet disposal roll up the pull up and secure with the built-in z tape at the back.
- Refastenable tabs stick and restick as many times as you need to get the fit just right
- Breathable clothlike backing lets vapors from incontinence escape, keeping skin safe. Plus, it’s rustle-free, so you can enjoy discretion
- Wetness indicator changes color when it’s time for a new brief
- Leg barriers gently cup the body at the leg opening, sealing incontinence inside
- Odor guard neutralizes the pH in urine, so you or your loved one can feel fresh and confident
- Flexible side panels stretch across the hips for a snug and comfortable fit
- TopDry Acquisition Layer pulls moisture down into the absorbent core, so the topsheet feels dry against skin
Who Should Use These
Abena Abri-Form Premium Diapers with Tabs, S2 are ideal for:
- Those that need very heavy or overnight incontinence protection
- Waist sizes between 24 and 34 inches
- Those that are bedbound or immobile
- Those with a caregiver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.